Los Angeles Employment and
Civil Rights Lawyer
The Law Offices of Kyle Todd (LOKT), located in downtown Los Angeles, California, is a social justice law firm that fights for the rights of employees, whistleblowers, victims of police misconduct, and others. If your employer has discriminated against you, you are being sexually harassed at work, have not been paid all wages owed to you, or suffering some other unlawful injustice by your employer, call us at (323) 208-9171 for a free initial consultation. Call us, as well, if you or a loved one has been the victim of the police misconduct, such as by excessive force, wrongful detention, or other violations of your constitutional rights.
Since its inception, LOKT has represented individuals and groups facing harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other violations of their workplace and civil rights. Through that representation, LOKT has proudly recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for our clients. Beyond that, our advocacy has been a force for change, showing defendants that there is high cost for violating others’ civil and employment rights in California.Call Us for a Free Consultation (Se Habla Español)
Call LOKT if you are suffering from any of the following violations of your employment rights:
- Discrimination based on your physical or mental disability, mental condition, pregnancy, gender, race, sexual orientation, or age
- Wrongful termination for blowing the whistle on your employer’s illegal or immoral conduct
- Sexual harassment at work, or harassment based on your disability, race, sexual orientation, or age
- Retaliation against you for complaining about unlawful conduct, such as discrimination or harassment, or for exercising important rights such as the right to medical leave or right to vote.
- Failure to provide leaves of absence, including medical leave (for you or a family member), or other leaves
- Failure to pay overtime wages, provide rest and/or meal breaks (or pay the required penalty for doing so), reimburse expenses, or otherwise withholding money due to you.
- Misclassification as “exempt” from protections such as hourly pay, overtime pay, or meal and rest periods
- Defamation by your employer after you have left your job
Call LOKT if you have suffered from violations of your civil rights, including the following:
- Police misconduct, such as excessive force (including the wrongful death of a loved one), wrongful detention, and other violations of your civil rights
- Consumer civil rights, including discriminating against you as a consumer because of your race, gender, age, or sexual orientation
LOKT’s mission is to fight for victims of injustice in the workplace, as well as on the streets. Toward that end, LOKT works to get the best possible results for our clients, and where possible, does so with as efficiently as possible. At the same time, when opponents refuse to entertain just demands for compensation, LOKT is ready and willing to take cases to trial. Call us at (323) 208-9171 if you think you may have a case regarding injustices you have suffered as an employee, a victim of police misconduct, or a consumer.